The mission of the Patapsco High School & Center for the Arts FLEX Lunch program is to provide a structured opportunity for learners to hone essential skills as well as develop and foster relationships with faculty and peers; additionally, staff members can encourage responsibility, promote success and support for all students, and increase student involvement to help maintain a sense of belonging to the Patapsco High School & Center for the Arts Community.
Our vision is that students will, in addition to eating lunch be able to:
· Actively participate in the FLEX Lunch opportunities and foster collegial relationships.
· Take advantage of academic programs such as coach class and enrichment.
· Explore and join new extracurricular and co-curricular clubs and activities.
· Have increased opportunity to build leadership skills.
· Reclaim missed instructional time due to absences and interventions.
· Have the opportunity to make up quizzes, tests, and seek tutoring from teachers and peers.
· Utilize computer labs and media center to research, study, type papers, or use the Internet.
· Be empowered to make choices and take responsibility for their actions.
FLEX Parent Information FLEX Parent Letter FLEX Offerings
Period One. 7:45 – 9:05
Homeroom. 9:05 – 9:15
Period Two. 9:15 – 10:35
FLEX One. 10:35 - 11:05
FLEX Two. 11:05 - 11:35
Period Three. 11:35 – 12:55
Period Four. 12:55 – 2:15